Admissions to most of the programs are throughout the year. We believe in spontaneous admissions which could further help the students to get the jobs instantly. However, some international programs like Diploma in Global Culinary Arts (DGCA) , we have fixed two intakes per year.
1. Scottish Global Diploma in Culinary Arts: June/July and October/November*
2. Certificate in Culinary Arts Program: Every month*
3. Skills Assessment based Diploma in Culinary Arts: As and when required
4. Food and Beverage Service (2 months): Every month
5. Flair Bar Tending (2 months): Every month
6. House Keeping (2 months): Every month
7. Front Office Management (2 months): Every month
8. Food Hygiene (1 day seminar): Every month
*Diploma in Global Culinary Arts (DGCA) programs are certified from Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) and other Short term culinary arts program are affiliated with Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Nepal.